A public policy advocacy organization specializing in federal budget issues from a low-income perspective.
The Food and Nutrition Service (FNS)
National Skills Coalition
An organization that is at the center of SNAP E&T, NSC is a broad-based coalition working toward a vision of an America that grows its economy by investing in its people so that every worker and every industry has the skills to compete and prosper. NSC engages in organizing, advocacy, and communications to advance state and federal policies that support these goals.
Selected Resources from NSC:
- Training Policy in Brief: SNAP E&T
- Aligned by Design: WIOA and SNAP E&T Fact Sheet and Webinar
- Tools for Skills-Focused SNAP E&T Programs Webinar
- An Untapped Resource: Understanding SNAP E&T Webinar
- Replicating Success: Recommendations and Best Practices from Washington State’s SNAP E&T Program (BFET)
- Moving Low-Skill SNAP Recipients Toward Self-Sufficiency: A Users Guide
- Building Skills through SNAP Employment and Training: Recommendations from Lessons Learned in Four States | April 2016
The SNAP-Ed Connection
The SNAP-Ed Connection is a dynamic online resource center for State and local SNAP-Ed providers. SNAP-Ed Connection is funded by USDA’s Food and Nutrition Service.
Workforce Data Quality Campaign
Workforce Data Quality Campaign (WDQC) advocates for inclusive, aligned and market-relevant data systems used for advancing the nation’s skilled workforce and helping U.S. industries compete in a changing economy.